I am not overly talented, nor athletic, however if there were an Olympic event labelled “Naptime Sprint” I think I would have a shot at the podium. With three small kiddos I heavily rely on naptime to get things accomplished. Somedays I choose to “nurse” long after C3 is asleep and surf the internet, but most days I give a tuck-in and RUN! (seriously) All three peeps are home on this snowy Saturday, with hubby away and a pending play-date tomorrow I needed to get a few things accomplished. During today’s nap I…….
1. Shovelled the driveway – I brought the monitor outside and literally ran back and forth shoveling the snow. I would say we had at least 10 cm in the driveway, lucky for me it was a light powdery snow (I felt like ironwoman);
2. Did two loads of laundry;
3. Changed the sheets and made two beds;
4. Washed the dishes (last night’s sticky pots and pans)
5. Made cinnamon buns (I had a certain little boy begging for them);
6. Organized a dresser (a certain baby is growing at an expediential rate);
7. Emailed a bestie, surfed Pinterest, had a Facebook check-in and updated a certain blog.
MOM FOR THE WIN………….now for another cup of coffee. Sitting down with a hot cup will guarantee at least one waking up, and quite frankly I could use a cuddle 🙂